Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Burden of Leadership

Been away for awhile, as I was out of town, so I apologize for the lack of updates. But I'm back now, and hard at work on getting more stuff done for the ABF challenge. At the moment I have started my display board and am working on my Hornets, but before I left for the weekend I finished up my Jetbikes and my Farseer.

These are both critical units to any Eldar army. Nothing late game objective grabs like Jetbikes, and the Farseer is a force mulitiplier of the highest caliber, adding much needed Psychic powers. With access to Divination and Runes of Fate, I usually only take the one shot at Fortune and/or Doom and if it fails switch to Divination; otherwise keep rolling on Fate to try and get the other one.

So for now I will leave you with same pics of those units, as I need to get back to finishing these Hornets. I've also just put some Guardians on the table as well. As you can probably imagine, with this many units done the list has obviously taken shape by now, however you are going to have to wait just a bit longer for that.





1 comment: