For once I will keep my promises and update regularly. Seems I'm improving somewhat, as indeed I have an update.
I've been painting non-stop the last week with some good results. I got a Storm Raven almost fully done in one night, but stopped to continue on the Dreadknights. I had both finished however one went back to the painting table for more work as I wasn't happy with it.
I also went and bought a 4x2 board in the Atlantic Homecare closing down sale the other day, cut it in half, and start building my display board. I've laid down the foam sheet on top of it, inserted magnets so I don't have to stick the building down (and so my Ravens don't fall over), and have put down some debree, and spackle on the road.
Unrelated but I also just ordered the first bits and pieces for a White Scars army I am going to start. More on that another time.
For now though, I give you pics of the first Dreadknight, finished and ready to smash all the things.