Monday, September 20, 2010

Misendevours...

So I realise I should have posted the finished Hellcannon ages ago, but herein the problem lies; it's not finished. Despite the proximity of the NWG event I've found my will to paint utterly sapped, having gotten a single Marauder painted between this post and the last. I will really need to get it in gear with only 19 days left until NWG and still needing to finish the Hellcannon, BSB, and Exalted Champion, as well as paint 40 more Marauders and a Knight, on top of repainting the cloaks of 5 Knights and 12 Warriors. I'm thinking a compromise of simple basecoats for the time beings on the Marauders might unfortunately be necessary to ensure a fully painted army for the event (not wanting to throw away those painting scores so lightly).

I will (I hope) keep quite regular updates of this task as I truck through it over the next few days. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment