Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keeping promises...

Well I did it, I finished the Hellcannon, and the Exalted Champion, and stuck together all the Marauders fully (well headless since I don't have any heads for them yet), and have 4 pieces of terrain almost finished. I am glad to say I stuck to my word, for once. Only problem is now the gimp camera decides it needs full batteries and not the leftovers from the Xbox remote.

Onward with the army for NWG, I hope to finish the BSB by the end of the weekend, leaving 12 or so days to mass paint the Marauders to basecoat standard. With any luck I'll have time yet to paint the front rank (only 3 more models) to top standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment