Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NWG 2013 - The ABF Challenge

So NWG has come and gone. Unfortunately I couldn't get a Wi-Fi connection at the event, so my plans to blog direct from there fell through. I can report however that it was an incredible event and was enjoyed by all in attendance (from what I could see).

I will have a full set of battle reports from the event starting tomorrow or Thursday, but for now, I am here to present pics of the armies included in the ABF Challenge (including my own), as well as some of the Fantasy armies and a few game pics. The standard was incredible all around, and it is unfortunate that I only had my smart phone to take pics, as they certainly don't do any of the armies justice, especially the ones that were taken after my flash died.

So enjoy and feel free to comment and even throw your name in the ring to say "that one's mine" if you like. Cheers all, and congrats to the NWG organisers on a top event.


































1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete