Friday, June 21, 2013

When the Dust Clears

So Conclave has come and gone and I realize I still haven't posted up the rest of the army pics as promised. Unfortunately I was painting a lot more than I thought I would be and so never got time before the con to take the pics. Then in true me fashion, I forgot to take all the pictures I wanted to take during the con, and now after it is all said and done I left my army at the club house and so have no access to the models to take the pictures now. In essence, it will happen, just not yet.

In the meantime I am writing up the report for what was an epic weekend and will bring you the first one soon. For now though I just thought I'd share the few pics I did remember to take, this year at Conclave 2013.

Round 1 - Table 3 - Me vs High Elves





Starscream

A piece of digital artwork to be given to the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment