Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Be a Master

So surprise, surprise, I woke up this afternoon and logged onto Facebook only to find an invitation to the Irish Warhammer 40k '11/'12 Masters. Needless to say, I was surprised and pleased both, and have accepted without needing to put much thought into the matter.

Incidentally I re-entered the world of 40k last night with a doubles practice game in preparation for Skibbcon, with great success. I am eager now to get my Grey Knight skills (i.e. show up and roll dice :p) back on the table in preparation. I am beginning to work on a list and have started painting Grey Knights again along side the two commissions I'm working on. Most likely I will play a list similar to what I ran last year, and will have my list finalised by this evening.

Until then however, I have work to do.

1 comment:

  1. You're coming to the masters? Class. WHHEEEEEEEEWWWW

    ReplyDelete