So finally after a long time of waiting I got my Screaming Bells back from my buddy and could start on the Hellcannons. But that's not all. My pre-release Daemon Prince arrived and I also decided to start painting the rest of my 50 Maruaders as well as my BSB. Needless to say, it has been a busy weekend for wargaming. Anyway, I figured I'd post some pics below to keep you updated.
Included in the pics are the first Hellcannon, imcomplete but you can definitely get a feel for how it is going to look; all I need to do is cover the second and third sections of the barrel in skulls. The finished Bloodthirster conversion made from the Daemon Prince kit and parts from a White Lion Chariot can be seen; all ready for paint. Also there is the WIP BSB and one of the finished Marauders. Enjoy and please comment.