Friday, January 30, 2009

Bloghammer - Lizardmen and the GT

Howdy folks.

So the Irish GT is in May, and I have decided to take my Lizardmen as people don't look too kindly to my Black Dragon.

I have most of the army bought, and a good portion assembled, but only one model painted so far and that is this little dude below:




























I will have a total of 56 of these little dudes to do between the normal units, crew, handlers, and Chameleons.

Will post the list later.


Cheers,
J.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice paint job J. Are you planning on taking plenty of Saurus, I believe they deliver a better "bang per buck" in the new rules ?

    That's a heck of a lot of painting you've got lined up !

    Good luck with it and keep those pics coming,
    Sigmar

    PS. there's nothing wrong with a black dragon that a great cannon can't put right ;)

    ReplyDelete